Home and living

We offer a range of home and living options to suit adults and their requirements.​

We have Supported Independent living available in long term accommodation where our homes have all been specially built or modified to enable independent living in a warm home environment. We understand that your independence in everyday life is important, so at CPA we can provide assisted living or customised services and activities for you in a range of environments, including your own home.

In our Lifestyles Centres you could enjoy a day or more each week, with your choice of programs, located across North Sydney, Western Sydney and the Hunter regions.

To learn more about how we can support you, please contact our friendly team

How we can help

What we help with
  • Lifestyle Centres Programs
  • Personalised service to meet your requirements
  • Supported Independent living in long term accommodation
  • Supported Independent living in your own home
Who can help

At CPA we have highly trained and dedicated staff who offer a range of home and living options to parents and families of adults with cerebral palsy and similar conditions.

You can work with our:  

  • Accommodation team
  • Disability support practitioners
  • House manager
  • Program coordinator
How we can help

We offer a blended model of service delivery and programs are tailored to your needs. This means our services can be delivered in a range of different ways, to meet the needs of adults and their families. 

Appointments may be arranged: 

  • At your local centre; 
  • In your home; 
  • In your local community 
Funding supports

Personalised services and Supported Independent Living in your own home

Core Support category ‘Assistance with Daily Living’ (Category 1), allowing you more flexibility in the way you use them.

Supported Independent Living in long term accommodation

To live in a CPA home, you will need Supported Independent Living (SIL) funding in your NDIS plan.

If you require complex accommodation supports, you may also need Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) funding.

Applying for SIL and/or SDA funding can be complex. We recommend all applicants work with a support coordinator to ensure the right funding is received. Your support coordinator will explore all housing options to identify the right housing to suit your individual goals and care needs. They will also help you gather all the evidence (including a Functional Assessment completed by an occupational therapist and other specialist reports) to demonstrate the level of funded supports you need.

We can also help you and your support coordinator understand how the National Disability Insurance Scheme funds housing, and determine if you are eligible for the level of funding needed to live in a CPA home.

Tell me more

We will respond as soon as possible, between Monday-Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm

Service finder